TESCAN XRE (TXRE), based in Ghent, Belgium, is Tescan Group’s Business Unit dedicated to tomography and related MicroCT products (DynaTom, UniTOM XL, UniTOM HR, CoreTOM…). We develop cutting-edge non-destructive 3D investigation technologies and actively contribute to advancing the state of the art on these subjects.
We are currently recruiting a candidate for the position of Office Manager. The person will be responsible for supporting the local entity day to day operations (sales administration, inventory and supplier management, day-to-day accounting operations, etc.).
- Create purchase orders
- Be responsible invoice management and follow-up
- Prepare payments to suppliers
- Manage the local entity’s general accounts
- Make all payments for the entity
- Be responsible for sales administration and support
- Process sales orders
- Create invoices
- Follow up customer payments on time
- Do a day-to-day administration
- Purchase local supplies
- Be responsible for office and stock management
- Assist the Managing Director
- Organise team events
- Improve processes in close collaboration with our central functions (Quality, Finance, Human Resources, etc.)
An ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor in business administration or appropriate experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sense of confidentiality, discretion
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to implement and monitor processes
- Optimistic and solution-oriented attitude
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- A modern working environment in a people oriented organization
- Location: Gent, Belgium
- Help with relocation if necessary
- The position is available as soon as possible
- Gent provides a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly
- Part-time 4/5
- Package : Gross salary according to profile; hospital insurance; homeoffice with monthly compensation; meal vouchers; pension plan…
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter in English describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.