We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Service Logistics Manager, who will lead a team of 8 Service Support Administrators. This person will be responsible for the overall service parts and consumables delivery service level (measured in Fill-Rate), parts (related) cost and inventory levels ($) within the Global Service Organization.
He/she enables the Field Service Organizations to deliver world class support to their customer base through industry standard parts delivery support at predictable and reliable timing.
This position is ideal for a person that has a proven track record of being able to work and manage a team in a complex and fast changing environment, is used to work with large scope and being able to set priorities.
Furthermore, the person should have a strong background in Supply-Chain or (Service) Logistics management.
In this position, you will be
- Meeting and exceeding the target service level (customer entitlement) to our internal and external customers; measured in fill-rate %-age
- Managing the Global service inventory ($-value) to improve cash to cash performance and optimize stocking and warehousing strategy
- Leading the Service Logistics team in Brno (total 8 persons) and providing leadership to Subsidiaries logistics functions
- Managing parts availability during the lifecycle of the tools (including redesigns and/or last time buys)
- Analyzing performance and driving recommendation for improvements
- Reducing the overall parts-cost as a percentage of service revenue. Cooperates with Quality department to reduce Dead On Arrival rate (DOA), “no problem found” and improve quality
- Ensuring part purchase lead times and repair cycle time are meeting or exceeding delivery agreements
- Ensuring reverse logistics efficiently executed (parts return process)
- Driving the WW Service logistics reporting both to internal and external customers
- A key-player in the definition of the Global Supply Chain Strategy for TESCAN
An ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor (BSc-) or master’s degree (MSc-) level education in related field
- Analytical / systematic, practical approach
- 5+ years’ experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Management & Leadership position
- Ability to lead a team and being assertive
- Flexibility to work in/with different cultures
- Flexibility to travel (up to 20% of working time)
- Good communicative skills (reporting, interpersonal)
- Strong Czech and English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- Excellent stress management
- Orientation to delivering results
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech company with long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive benefit package,
- Initial appointment for one year with possible extension upon mutual satisfaction.
- Location in Brno, the Czech Republic
- Start day upon agreement,
- Brno provides a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly https://brnoregion.com/work.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.