We are searching for an experienced Lead/Manager who will take responsibility for managing the research and development activities of SEM & SEM/FIB product technology.
This role is suited to a highly motivated individual with executive and leadership skills and experience (preferably in high-tech or systems development).
- Oversee execution of all R&D activities of multiple development teams
- Ensure efficient, timely, and quality project execution using the most appropriate internal and external resources and partners
- Actively contribute to new product concepts and technology, and determine how to meet customer needs and market demands
- Plan and ensure delivery of project portfolio on time, in budget
- Define the long-term strategy (3-5 years) together with the Product Management and CPO
- Create and manage people allocation and budgets for all R&D projects
- Build, develop, and maintain strong relationships with internal and external (customers, universities, etc.) contacts
- Set up and maintains channels for sharing knowledge and state-of-the-art developments from different sources
An ideal candidate will have
- Experience in leading technical team (leading cross-functional teams in a complex environment is advantageous)
- Excellent execution skills for delivering projects and products on time
- Technical background – competence in development complex instrumentation
- Fluent written and oral English is a must
- Experience in values-cost engineering is advantageous
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive benefit package,
- Start day upon agreement,
- Brno provides a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly https://brnoregion.com/work.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.