We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Regional Sales Manager of the Southwest Location (Southern CA, AZ, NM). The person in this position will be responsible to oversee all sales activities, sales strategies and business goals, with aim of strengthening TESCAN’s position and perception at the market.
- Research and develop regional market, develop potential target customer lists, prospect for new leads, and educate prospects about the benefits of the TESCAN product portfolio.
- Determine, align, and implement local sales strategies to ensure the achievement of bookings, revenue, and business goals for assigned TESCAN product groups and markets.
- Maintain accurate CRM database of active opportunities and own the quarterly booking forecasts and reporting for assigned region.
- Provide detailed quotations to prospects while ensuring that system configurations, specifications and acceptance conditions are appropriate for closing orders.
- Arrange system demonstrations in close collaboration with senior scientists, application engineers, and product marketing managers.
- Understand prospects needs, goals, technical requirements, timing, and all budget issues for each sales opportunity and take strategic actions.
- Oversee the sales booking process to help close orders efficiently.
- Participate and facilitate local events, including product workshops, local society and trade shows, user meetings and customer presentations.
- Manage customer relationships, collaborate with other company groups (Service, Applications, Marketing, Accounting) to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Command healthy collaborative relationship with third party suppliers to enhance system sale.
An ideal candidate will have
- Technical or Scientific degree, Business Administration, Management, or Five years of relative technical sales experience. Electron microscopy or micro-CT experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills in front of small and large groups.
- Highly developed skills to close sales deals and structured problem solving by working with prospects and internal teams.
- Specific strategical selling understanding and ability to handle large and technically complex projects over an extended period of time (over 1 year).
- Capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and how they apply to TESCAN products.
- Must possess a high degree of information gathering and listening skills, diplomacy, judgment, and the ability to deal with and influence people in all types of positions.
- Highly motivated, ability to manage multiple tasks and strong work ethic.
- Capability to work within an extended team and with other partners combined with the potential to work independently, self-starter.
- Frequent travel required.
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech company with long-term employment prospects
- Competitive benefit package
- Initial appointment for one year with possible extension upon mutual satisfaction
- Located in the United States; located on one of the following states: Southern CA, AZ, or NM or (any of TESCAN’s subsidiaries upon agreement)
- Start day upon agreement
- A referral program for eligible candidates
- Provide a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly environment
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.