We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Regional Sales Manager for EMEA. The person in this position will be responsible for achieving the targets for order intake, revenue and Gross Margin in the EMEA territory.
This position requires a strong understanding of sales processes, effective leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate with various cross functional stakeholders.
The role will involve extensive field activity, visiting customers with your team, at relevant stages in the sales process, to ensure success.
In this position, you will
- Report to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Collaborate with the Business Unit Manager and other Business Units or Functional stakeholders to implement their sales strategies aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Achieve instrument bookings, revenue, and Gross Margin targets as set by the Executive Leadership Team and report regularly on progress using the provided tools, including the CRM and other reporting tools defined by the HQ.
- Provide accurate data on timing of purchase orders and the required delivery dates, to ensure production plans match the expectation of bookings in the territory.
- Promote cross-functional collaboration and communication between the sales team, marketing, product development, and other departments. Ensure a seamless flow of information, feedback, and customer insights to drive sales growth and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop a strong team mentality, both within the territory and within the global business units.
- A working knowledge of Miller Heiman Strategic selling is a distinct advantage.
An ideal candidate will have
- A Background in high end scientific instrument sales, preferably in the field of electron microscopy
- Deep understanding of the relevant European market, customers behaviors and needs combined with an ability to transfer it to business results and growth
- Previous experience in sales management
- Excellent communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 50% of time) and possession of a valid passport and driving license
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work.
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology.
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech company with long-term employment prospects.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Location in Europe, preferably in one of our subsidiary locations or in Brno (headquarters). Wherever sited, spending time in Brno will be critical to the success of this role.
- Support with your relocation if required.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.