We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Product Manager. A person in this position should oversee all aspects of the Product Life Cycle of one or more TEM/STEM products that owns, including the design of newly introduced products, financial performance and sustainability of the product portfolio.
- Owning the product vision, strategy, and a roadmap,
- Partnering with Product Marketing Managers in one or more segments, to match customer requirements with your products that are minimum viable and competitive,
- Providing the customer-centric vision inside the cross-functional product development team (PMM, designers and engineers),
- Owning the financial performance of the products you own and the initiation of corrective action when deemed necessary,
- Maintaining and prioritizing product backlog and release plans to maximize the customer value,
- Owning product specifications and author of official product data sheets (PDS),
- Partnering with Marcom to ensure her/his product data are correctly amplified (e.g. in CRM, collateral, or campaigns),
- Tracking of field service escalations of the products that you own, and initiation of corrective action when deemed necessary.
An ideal candidate will have
- University degree in the field of TESCAN’s core market segments,
- Advanced English is essential for daily written and oral communication,
- Ability to understand complex requirements and face challenges related to development of the product and seek for appropriate solutions,
- Clear, explaining, and persuasive communication,
- Focus on result, ability to work under pressure,
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25% of time) and possession of a valid passport.
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- Background of global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive salary and benefit package,
- Location in Brno, Czech Republic,
- Start day upon agreement.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.