We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Marketing Specialist – Technical Copywriter. The person will be responsible for writing (English-language) high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging copy content for marketing materials that reflects the company’s external and internal voices. Duties may also include researching and optimizing keywords (SEO), and responsibilities related to the execution of internal and external email campaigns.
In this position, you will
- Develop a thorough understanding of the messages, brand voice and target audiences of business partners, notably Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and HR
- Collaborate across departments, particularly Product Marketing and HR, to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials for their purposes
- Interpret creative brief and technical/application information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts in an engaging way for marketing projects managed by Segment Marketing Managers, and carrying out copywriting contributions once they are assigned and approved by manager
- Work with content providers (e.g., Product Marketing Managers) to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- Employ SEO strategies to writing, through developing SEO domain knowledge expertise, and/or collaboration with external SEO specialist contractor(s)
- Work with the style, design, and layout Marketing Specialist during the visuals’ creation process to assure final copy drives the user experience
An ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Experience with copywriting
- Language skills: Native English speaker
- Excellent communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive benefit package,
- Initial appointment for one year with possible extension upon mutual satisfaction.
- Location in Brno, the Czech Republic.
- Support with your relocation,
- Start day upon agreement,
- Brno provides a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly https://brnoregion.com/work.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.