As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, driving, and implementing a best-in-class growth marketing strategy for TESCAN GROUP with a mission to shape the digital wealth management space globally.
Reporting directly into the CMO, your role will be to enable ambitious customer acquisition/retention, market expansions while orchestrating the marketing execution directly and through agencies across paid, owned and earned channels.
You will cooperate with a team of regional and local colleagues, a communication specialist and a CRM/Martech expert as well as our graphic designer and our marketing heads at DACH/US/ASIA region, with the opportunity to shape and grow the marketing team. As a data-driven individual, you will own a set of crucial business KPIs and have cutting edge tools and technology at your disposal, allowing you to deliver a successful marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain a strong marketing plan and roadmap to support key business objectives
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned, with an objective of branding and acquisition
- Own the marketing stack performance with a data driven approach
- Manage agencies’ deliverables on brief, on time and on budget
- Scale the multi-channel content strategy and accelerate the website’s SEO performance
- Generate regular market and customer insights to feed marketing, brand and product strategy
An ideal candidate will have
- Deep expertise in digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketing etc…
- Good experience in CRM and email marketing
- Track-record of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to manage and nurture a growing team as well as marketing agencies
- Ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to support growth and performance
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Demonstrates thought leadership and ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Experience with offline channels is a plus.
- Experience supporting a scientific/electron microscopy industry desired
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects
- Competitive benefit package
- Initial appointment for one year with possible extension upon mutual satisfaction
- Location Brno, Czech Republic
- Support with your relocation
- Start day upon agreement
- Brno provides a high quality of life with lots of cultures and very family-friendly https://brnoregion.com/work
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.