If you have a passion for Human Resources and you’re looking for a new Generalist opportunity, we have a great position for you as a Human Resources Generalist/ Manager for TESCAN offices in the US.
In this role, you will support all our employees in our 3 offices and in the field (sales, service and R&D). You will perform various HR duties, including managing employee relations, recruiting, supporting managers, maintaining and reporting HR data to the HQ and various US registers, EHS, improving HR procedures as implementing annual reviews, ensure internal communication, communicating with the HQ, etc.
Since we are a small company, where everyone must contribute, you will be also responsible for completing various tasks to support the daily operations of the office.
This position will be based in TESCAN US office in Warrendale, PA.
In this position, you will
- Ensure that the HR agenda has one owner, and all activities comply with federal, state and local regulations and internal procedures
- Administrate necessary employee data, prepare employment related documents
- Update local HR documentation, employee manuals, EHS manuals and other company policies
- Ensure policies are followed
- Recruit new colleagues, onboard them and educate them on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Oversee and administrate changes in employment. Communicate compensation changes to finance for payroll processing.
- Work with department managers to evaluate employee performance, assist with annual reviews, and coordinate disciplinary action (including terminations if necessary)
- Coordinate with the Controller and third party vendors on renewals, reporting and administration of benefit plans
- Manage digital and physical files for employees and their documents, including benefits, attendance records, etc.
- Facilitate employee relations, including engaging employees and coordinating sensitive conversations
- Report solid line to TESCAN HR Director and GMs of our US companies (TESCAN US and TESCAN Tempe)
- Cooperate with the TESCAN Global HR department on the global projects, and with the finance (payroll)
- Coordinate with the Controller and department managers on compensation and benefits. Assist with the annual personnel budget preparation including hiring plan, annual salary increases, etc. , in compliance with the TESCAN global procedures and guidance.
- Review employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance and submit to finance for reimbursement.
- Collaborate with immigration attorneys to obtain employee VISAs and work permits as required
An ideal candidate will have
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field preferred
- Prior 5 – 10 years‘ experience as HR Generalist/ HR Business Partner/Manager
- The ideal hire for this role is highly detailed; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Proven understanding of local, state and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies in a multi-state environment
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks
- Proficient with office computer applications and software, MS Excel, as well as social media platforms
- Prior full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal business skills
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- A modern working environment in a prestigious company producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- A position in a global and expanding high-tech company with long-term employment prospects
- Competitive benefit package
- Hybrid work policy with possibility to work remotely 1-2 days a week
- Full time position
- Start day immediately or upon agreement
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.