We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for the position of Global Applications and Demonstration Director. The person in this position will Manage the Global Applications Team and set strategy in order to create consistency and best practice through implementation in TESCAN’s Global and Regional Demonstration Centers.
- Manage the Global Applications Team and set the overall Global Applications strategy
- Ensure support to Product Marketing Management through the development of sales and marketing collateral, providing relevant inputs related to product requirements, market trends, etc.
- Deliver professional technical and marketing presentations to support the sales and lead generation process
- Attend key conferences globally
- Develop and implement strategy of customer training
- Optimize all application workflows, through your management team
- Support customer collaborations
- Provide critical feedback to new products from R&D, etc.
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc or PhD in the field of TESCAN’s core market segments
- Extensive experience in a relevant position in applications based on TESCAN’s core markets
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Focus on results, ability to work under pressure, conceptual thinking and pro-customer attitude
- Good managerial and team leader skills, managing through a matrix organization, utilizing the skillset of leadership through example.
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 50% of time) and possession of a valid passport and driving license
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- Background of global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Location preferably in Brno, Czech Republic (or any of TESCAN´s subsidiaries upon agreement). Wherever sited, spending time in Brno will be critical to the success of this role.
- Start day upon agreement
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.