Entity: TESCAN GROUP, a.s.
Business Unit: Non-business unit specific
Function: Global Reporting & Controlling
Type of work: on-site / hybrid
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Group Financial Analyst, who will expand the current two-person financial controlling team at our headquarters in Brno.
We currently have a lot of work in progress and we also want to scale our work to a higher level, so we need you to help us with that.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for subsidiary controlling and reporting (G&A, S&M), its setup, maintenance and implementation. We will give you space for invention and ideas in the strategic development of the department led by the Head of Financial Controlling.
- Regular reporting of subsidiaries, communication with foreign entities;
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of financial statements (P&L, BS, CF) and other financial and non-financial indicators (KPIs) across the holding;
- Regular reporting to the Head of Financial Controlling, CFO, management and shareholders;
- Preparation of company budgets and forecasts;
- Collaboration on the preparation of consolidated group results;
- Design and development of reporting automation processes;
- Profitability analysis of projects and preparation of other regular and ad hoc analysis as per operational needs.
What should you possess to be successful in your role
- You have successfully completed a university degree in finance/accounting;
- You can boast a minimum of 2 years‘ experience in audit or finance/controlling in an international company;
- An active knowledge of English at a minimum B2 level for daily oral and written communication is a must for you, another language is welcome, Czech is not mandatory;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- You have a good knowledge of accounting principles, basic US-GAAP is an advantage;
- Optimism and a sense of humour are not lacking either. We will meet whether in the kitchen, in the hallway or in the meeting room, so let’s be friendly.
The advantage is:
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Power BI, Data Warehouse, etc.);
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Interesting and varied work, daily communication in English;
- Prospects for personal and professional growth; for example, would you like to start or continue with ACCA?
- Internal training system, fully paid English course during working hours;
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office;
- 5 weeks holiday and up to 2 Sick days;
- Interesting benefits package: subsidised MultiSport card, advantageous mobile tariff, pension contribution, meal allowance, etc;
- Modern, pleasant working environment in Brno – Kohoutovice with good transport accessibility and facilities for cyclists and other athletes;
- Starting from April 2024.
Are you interested in our job?
Send us your (i) CV in Czech or English and (ii) a short cover letter, in which you specify the reasons for your interest in the position and your expectations.
Applications received will be reviewed on a rolling basis and suitable candidates will be invited to attend in-person or online interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
As an employer, TESCAN provides equal opportunities. We promote diversity and create a work environment that caters to the individual needs of our employees.