We are currently recruiting experienced candidates for the position of Application Specialist – TEM. The person in this position should provide excellent application and technical support for the dedicated TESCAN products to TESCAN`s partners as well as potential customers.
- Perform high quality sample analysis and product demonstrations
- Optimize application workflows
- Design and develop new applications based on feedback/suggestions from the market segment
- Understand and process technical/application requirements from the market segment for other departments in the organization
- Assist the sales team worldwide and answer technical/scientific queries related to individual products, support customer collaborations
- Co-develop sales materials including publications, application notes and marketing presentations
- Actively participate in international scientific meetings, conferences and exhibitions
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc in Physics, Engineering or Materials Science
- Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational experience with various analytical equipment
- Experience with TEM, TEM tomography, electron diffraction tomography is a strong advantage
- Ability to absorb detailed technical information and recent advances in the field
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Focus on result, ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx 40 days per year, including some 14-days business trips), possession of a valid passport and driving licence (B)
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- Background of global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Location in Brno, Czech Republic
- Start day upon agreement
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.