We are currently recruiting an experienced candidate for the position of Quotation Specialist.
The person in this position will produce sales and service quotations and assist in the keeping of documentation and the logistics of bid responses. This includes effectively communicating with team members, accessing, and implementing data from the company data portals, and publishing & distributing official documentation. The role will interface with individuals across the company to ensure documentation is complete, accurate, and delivered on time.
In this position, you will
- Building and producing sales and service quotations
- Accessing and utilizing relevant information from company data sources
- Becoming familiar with company product and service offerings
- Interacting with internal stakeholders to ensure offerings are complete and accurate
- Interacting with 3rd-parties, as needed, to obtain supplemental information for quotations
- Assisting with bid response and procurement documentation
- Reviewing and editing documentation as needed
- Enthusiastically responding to other related duties as assigned
An ideal candidate has
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Technical or Scientific acumen is a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is a must, with an emphasis on the utilization of Excel and complex Excel-type functions and logic
- Experience working in a team environment (in-person, web meetings, phone, and email)
- Detail-oriented with effective written and oral communication skills
- Technical writing and editing skills are a plus
- Experience/familiarity with scientific equipment is a plus
Full-Time employment with competitive salary and benefits, located in Warrendale, PA.
TESCAN USA will only employ individuals who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening (i.e. – no sponsorship is available).
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing the reasons for your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TESCAN USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING a.s. based in Brno, Czech Republic. TESCAN is one of the global suppliers of scanning electron microscopes and solutions for materials science, industry, biology, life sciences, forensic science, and others and is building its reputation and brand name by designing and building system solutions for different applications. TESCAN USA provides sales and service to the United States and Canada and we are actively seeking to expand our market presence and visibility. For more information about the company visit www.tescan.com.