We are currently recruiting an experienced candidate for the position of Product Marketing Manager. The person in this position will strengthen the Product Marketing group and oversee all aspects of Product Strategy and Positioning within the field of TEM/STEM applications in the market segments that TESCAN is currently serving.
In this position, you will
- Conduct Environmental Analysis to understand the market, customer needs and behaviors,
- Generate Market Requirement roadmaps for your field of application, and detailed market requirement documents,
- Create marketing content to engage, consult and challenge customers at all stages of the sales cycle,
- Own scoping and launch phases of the TESCAN gated Product Lifecycle Management Process (PMP),
- Be the primary interface of the Product Group for Marketing Operations and Sales,
- Create and maintain strong long-term partnerships with selected key accounts and opinion makers,
- Participate in key conferences, trade shows, workshops, etc. to expand visibility of TESCAN solution.
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc or PhD in the field of TESCAN’s core market segments,
- Experience in a relevant position with understanding of TEM/STEM applications, customers behaviors and needs,
- Knowledge and hands on experience in conducting environmental analysis, writing market requirement documents, creating marketing content, etc.,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, ability to work independently towards implementation of set up strategy, pro-customer attitude and ability to create networks and long-term rapport,
- Leadership skills to provide direction to the colleagues in Product Management, Marketing Operations and Sales,
- Language skills: English B2 or higher,
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 30% of time) and possession of a valid passport and driving license.
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- Background of global and expanding high-tech Czech company with long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive salary and benefit package,
- Location preferably in Brno, Czech Republic (or any of TESCAN´s subsidiaries upon agreement). Wherever sited, spending time in Brno will be critical to the success of this role.
- Start day upon agreement.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!