We currently seek a motivated and enthusiastic specialist for our Semiconductors Applications Team (Sales Division). A person in this position should provide excellent application and technical support for the entire TESCAN product portfolio positioned in the semiconductors market segment, for TESCAN`s partners as well as potential customers in the segment. The position creates an opportunity for a candidate with a technical background and operational experience with various analytical techniques, good communication skills, and a customer approach.
- Perform high quality sample analysis and product demonstrations to our partners and customers,
- Provide application trainings,
- Design and develop new applications based on feedback/suggestions from the market segment,
- Optimize application workflows,
- Understand and process technical/application requirements from the market segment for other departments in the organization,
- Assist the sales team worldwide and answer technical/scientific queries related to individual products, support customer collaborations,
- Co-develop sales materials including publications, application notes and marketing presentations,
- Actively participate in international scientific meetings, conferences and exhibitions.
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Engineering or Material Science,
- Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational experience with various analytical equipment. Background in microelectronics and/or experience with electron microscopes would be an advantage.
- Ability to absorb detailed technical information and recent advances in the field,
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written),
- Focus on result, ability to work under pressure,
- Language skills: English B2 or higher,
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25% of time) and possession of a valid passport.
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work,
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology,
- Background of expanding high-tech Czech company and long-term employment prospects,
- Competitive benefit package: flexible work scheduling, 5 weeks of vacation/year, monthly phone plan, Multisport program, language courses, bonuses, company events, and much more…
- Location in Brno – Kohoutovice,
- Start day upon agreement.
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons of your interest and expectations.
A review of applications will run continuously as they are received and until the position is filled. The short-listed applicants complying with the requirements will be invited for personal or Teams interviews.
We are looking forward to your application!
TESCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.