TESCAN is a global supplier of scientific instruments. The company is building its reputation and brand name in the field of designing and manufacturing scanning electron microscopes and system solutions for different applications.
TESCAN participates in top research projects and cooperation with the leading companies in the field of electron microscopy and microanalysis. As a result, TESCAN’s instrumentation and innovative solutions have won a leading position in the world of nano- and microtechnology. More about us at www.tescan-orsay.com, www.tescan.com.
We currently seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic engineer for our Life Sciences Applications Team. A person in this position should provide excellent application and technical support for the entire TESCAN product portfolio positioned in the life sciences market segment, for TESCAN` s partners as well as potential customers in the segment. The position creates an opportunity for a candidate with a strong technical background and operational experience with various analytical techniques.
- Perform high-quality sample analysis and product demonstrations
- Provide application training
- Optimize application workflows
- Design and develop new applications based on feedback/suggestions from the market segment
- Understand and process technical/application requirements from the market segment for other departments in the organization
- Assist the sales team worldwide and answer technical/scientific queries related to individual products, support customer collaborations
- Co-develop sales materials including publications, application notes and marketing presentations
- Actively participate in international scientific meetings, conferences and exhibitions
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc or PhD in Biology, Chemistry or related fields
- Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational experience with various analytical equipment. Background in microelectronics and/or experience with electron microscopes would be an advantage
- Ability to absorb detailed technical information and recent advances in the field
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Focus on the result, ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25% of the time) and possession of a valid passport
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- Background of expanding high-tech Czech company and long-term employment prospects
- Competitive benefits package: flexible work scheduling, 5 weeks of vacation/year, monthly phone plan, Multisport program, language courses, bonuses, company events, and much more…
- Location in Brno – Kohoutovice
- Start day upon agreement
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing the reasons for your interest and expectations.
We are looking forward to your application.